> How do I clean my miggo?
- While in use, keep miggo as clean as possible.
- Brush and air-blow dust and dirt on a regular basis to prevent it from accumulating.
- Keep the zippers and buckles clean from dust and dirt (and if necessary, oil the zippers slightly).
- Try and avoid unnecessary over-exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold, moisture, humidity, seawater, chemicals, fuels etc.
- When miggo is extremely dirty, remove the screw and hand-wash in lukewarm water up to 30° Celsius / 86° Fahrenheit using a mild soap.
- Gently scrub with brush or sponge then drip dry in the shade.
- Do not machine wash, wring, use starch, tumble dry, iron, use chemical detergents or wash at high temperatures.
Posted in: Maintenance and cleaning