Agua Stormproof Quick-draw Torso pack 65 Pro DSLR
MW AG-TSP BB 65
- IPX3 Storm-proof protection – ready for any weather
- Camera quick-draw in 2 seconds
- Quick adjusting detachable strap
font-family: ‘Lato’, sans-serif;
font-size: 30px !important;
padding: 20px 0 5px 0;
padding: 30px 0 90px 0;
border: 10px solid #00a0d2;
border: 10px solid #f7f7f7;
padding: 10px 30px;
margin: 20px auto;
font-family: ‘Lato’, sans-serif;
Introducing the new agua storm-proof quick-draw Torso Pack: Keep your gear close to your chest or back and ready for action in any weather or adventure. The agua Torso Pack is a unique IPX3-standard storm-proof torso bag, suitable for up to large DSLRs such as Canon 5D mark III, Nikon D810 and similar models (without battery pack) + 24-70 2.8 lens attached + 70-200 2.8 lens (not mounted) + flash unit.. The Torso Pack’s special structure allows the adventurous photographer to comfortably carry the bag on the chest or back in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the expensive equipment inside – and draw the camera quickly and easily at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
IPX3 Storm-proof protection – ready for any weather
Keep your expensive gear protected from pouring rain, snow, dust or sand. A double layer of tarpaulin and Lycra, combined with WR zippers, provide perfect protection even in extreme weather conditions.
Camera quick-draw in 2 seconds
The unique shape of the agua torso lets photographers to comfortably carry a lot of gear, across their chest or on their back, and effortlessly quick-draw the camera. The agua torso’s padded strap is comfortable and easy to configure, and can even connect to your camera, if you like.
Quick adjusting detachable strap
The agua torso’s padded strap is comfortable and easy to configure, and can even connect to your camera, if you like.
Keep your gear close to your chest or back and ready for action in any weather or adventure! The agua Torso Pack is a unique IPX3-standard storm-proof torso bag, suitable for up to large DSLRs such as Canon 5D mark III, Nikon D810 and similar models (without battery pack) + 24-70 2.8 lens attached + 70-200 2.8 lens (not mounted) + flash unit.
The agua Torso Pack is differs from common water-resistant camera carriers since it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera by opening water-repellant zippers. The Torso Pack’s special structure allows the adventurous photographer to comfortably carry the bag on his chest or back in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment – and draw his camera quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
Inside the bag, the Torso Pack’s spacious main compartment is made with two layers for maximum protection. It offers two detachable padded dividers which can be easily connected with hook and loop attachments to match the user’s personal taste or the equipment used on a certain day. A handy Utility Pouch helps storing small stuff like extra battery, memory cards and cables. Finally, a designated memory card and lens cover pockets are located just underneath the bag’s flap so you’ll never lose your lens cover again.
A lot is going on the outside! To begin with, the Torso Pack offers a padded diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap. A detachable stabilizing diagonal strap helps keep the Torso Pack close to the user’s body in demanding situations such as cycling, climbing, skiing etc. On the back side we’ve placed a large flat pocket – perfect for keeping (and protecting) personal belongings such as smartphone, wallet or a small notebook. Last but not least – the Torso Pack’s rigid thermo-forming bottom is designed to provide trustful protection to the bag’s lower part.
- Storm-proof quick-draw Torso Pack for all day, all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min. at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap – also can be attached to the camera.
- Fail-safe connecting buckles with locking system
- Utility Pouch for memory cards, spare battery and cables
- Detachable stabilizing diagonal strap
- Rear pocket with zipper – perfect for keeping personal items safe and dry.
- Inner pocket for lens cover and memory card
- 2 adjustable padded dividers
- Water-repellant zippers with branded miggo zipper’s pullers.
- Thermo-forming reinforced bottom
- Double-layered construction
- DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D with 24-70mm f/2.8)
- 1 extra lens (such as 70-200mm) not mounted
- Flash unit
- Memory cards
- Extra battery
- Lens cover
- Personal belonging such as smartphone or wallet.
- Length: 35 cm. / 13.8 inch
- Height: 18-30 cm. / 7 – 11.8 inch
- Depth: 16 cm. / 6.3 inch
- Length 32 cm. / 12.6 inch
- Height: 14-26 cm. / 5.5 – 10 inch
- Depth: 12 cm. / 4.7 inch
- 0.95 kg. / 2.1 lbs.
- miggo agua Torso Pack
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap
- Stabilizing strap
- Additional strap’s connectors (2 “female” 1 “male”)
- 2 dividers
- Utility pouch
- 2 years warranty + 3 years extension by registering at mymiggo.com website
- Owner’s manual