Pictar One and Splat Flexible Tripod – Fits iPhone 4s-8 & Top Android phones.
MW PT-BUN BB 30
- 5 external buttons for unmatched control over the iPhone
- Ergonomic slip-free grip
- Comes with an extremely useful, thin and lightweight flexible tripod
Unleash the power of your iPhone's camera - now even more
Get almost-FREE Splat flexible tripod, for even-better pictures with your iPhone. Pictar is a powerful iPhone camera-grip that connects easily to most iPhone and iPhone plus models and gives users unprecedented control over the iPhone’s camera through a user-friendly app. With the Splat tripod, it will give your pictures an unmatched quality on any surface you can find.
5 external buttons for unmatched control over the iPhone
Unleash the power of your iPhone’s camera with real physical controls and make the very best out of your iPhone’s powerful camera
Ergonomic slip-free grip
If you miss the safe and stable feeling of the traditional camera grip, you’ll love the grip you get with Pictar, which lets you take pictures with one hand, and can also be attached to a strap, tripod and LED light devices.
Comes with an extremely useful, thin and lightweight flexible tripod
The Splat's versatile universal mount effortlessly adjusts to any surface. It is Easy to store in any bag – doesn't matters on which size it is. Check phone compatibilty >>
Pictar is a powerful iPhone camera-grip that connects easily to most iPhone models (see enclosed list) and gives users unprecedented control over the iPhone's camera through a user-friendly app. Pictar is controlled by no fewer than five external buttons and includes a patented, revolutionary interface which uses sound frequencies to activate the camera, which saves battery power compared to the standard Bluetooth connection. Pictar was born to address mobile photographers of all levels - from social recorders to professionals - who wish to get more from their iPhone camera and miss that good-old feeling of firmly holding and easily controlling a traditional camera.
Pictar offers five external control buttons:
- Multi-state shutter button - electronically calibrated to provide maximum sensitivity, just like a high-end camera. It offers "half press" mode to lock focus and exposure for easy tracking of a moving object or to create the desired composition, as well as "full press" for immediate shutter release.
- Zoom ring - located right under the index finger, making it easy for the user to activate it with only one hand. Rotate left or right activates the zoom. Can also be programmed and changed by user to suit specific needs.
- Selfie button - clicking the zoom ring will switch between the iPhone's two cameras - front and back - for easy "selfie" shots. Can also be programmed and changed by user to suit specific needs.
- Exposure compensation wheel - controls the amount of light entering the camera, which helps the user to determine the exact level of exposure without complex menus.
- Smart wheel - a programmable button that allows users to control a variety of functions. In default mode, it changes the camera's 10 pre-set modes: manual, sport, landscape, portrait and more. This is a very useful tool for the typical user. Advanced photographers can choose to program it to control other functions, such as manual, shutter priority, and more.
Pictar app - a powerful, dedicated app
Pictar's app is a turbo engine that drives Pictar forward. To develop it, miggo teamed up with a leading app development company that not only provided the app with ease of use but also new features that do not exist in the iPhone's camera, such as preset modes and more.
One of the app's most exciting components is the operating interface powered by sound frequencies. When the user operates one of the external controls it produces a sound frequency (18,500 – 20,000 khz) which cannot be heard by the human ear. When this frequency is detected by the app it generates an appropriate action. This method significantly reduces battery drainage by both the phone and the Pictar device.
Ergonomic body - for a comfortable grip just like a traditional camera, and a strap to keep the precious phone from falling.
The Pictar is inspired by classic cameras. It allows a firm grip and instant access to all five external controls - all this with just one hand.
The comfortable grip prevents the phone from slipping out of your hand and falling, significantly improves the sharpness of images and allows you to shoot with one hand - vertically or horizontally - and even taking a picture with gloves.
Pictar has a connecting hook for a strap, and is supplied with a designated wrist strap. It also comes with a padded carrying case with a metal carabiner for secure attachment to a bag or belt loop.
With advanced photographers in mind, the bottom of the Pictar offers a ¼” 20 standard connection for a tripod. On top there is a "cold shoe" connection for external lighting.
Add to that, for almost-FREE, Splat flexible tripod.
Splat is a flexible tripod that adjusts to any surface and can hold compact DSLR cameras in countless positions. It has three extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold DSLR cameras.
Splat folds onto users’ cameras in countless ways, securing them in a tight and protective grip. The mount is easy to use and quick to set up with a myriad of uses practically anywhere and everywhere, even hanged on a nail.
The versatile universal mount effortlessly adjusts to any surface. Splat’s three legged structure is made of 80% rubber and 20% stainless steel, making it both pliable and durable; it can hold more than 1.5 lb. The Splat is lightweight, making it easy to carry on the go, whether fastened onto purse straps, belt loops, or thrown into a bag.
Pictar One Features
- Ergonomic body with modular iPhone attachment system
- Anti-slip grip
- Multi-state shutter button (focus and exposure lock / shutter release)
- Zoom ring
- Selfie button
- Exposure compensation wheel
- Smart wheel (pre-sets modes / programmable / manual mode)
- 10 pre-set modes: auto, manual, shutter priority, iso priority, portrait, sport, landscape, macro, selfie, video
- ¼”20 standard tripod socket
- Cold-shoe mount
- PictarApp (download for free from App store)
- Dual-tone high-frequency interface
- Detachable wrist strap
- Neoprene padded pouch
- Battery life: 4-6 months
Splat Flexible Tripod Features
- Fits compact DSLR cameras
- Extremely thin and lightweight – easy to store in any bag
- Three durable and flexible legs grip almost anything including thin elements such as branches and fences.
- Helps produce high quality “selfies”
- Folds onto users’ cameras to secure them in a tight and protective grip
- Can be hand held to provide superior stability when shooting video
- Can support external flash or LED light source
- Standard ¼ 20” screw with locking ring fits all cameras
- Non-slip dots
- Hanging eyelet
- Color – Blue
Pictar One Specifications
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, SE, 7. (Own regular iPhone models? Pictar fits all of them. Click here for Pictar One Plus!)
- Length: 100 mm. / 3.9 inch
- Height: 71 mm. / 2.8 inch
- Depth: 33 mm. / 1.3 inch
- 60 Gr. / 0.13 lbs
Splat Flexible Tripod Specifications
- Flexible metal sheet
- Brass screw
- Size 24 cm. x 28 cm. / 9.4 inch x 11 inch
- Diameter 32 cm. / 12.5 inch
- Max height 13 cm. / 5.1 inch
- Max camera weight 1500 gr. / 3 lbs.
- weight 111 gr. 0.24 lbs.
- Pictar One unit
- Wrist strap
- Neck strap
- Padded pouch
- 1/2 AA 3v to 3.6V battery
- PictarApp (free download)
- 1/2 AA 3v to 3.6V battery
- PictarApp (free download)
- Splat flexible tripod
- ¼ 20” metal screw