Pictar One Plus MKII for iPhone 6s+, 7+, 7s+,8+ X / top Android plus / Note phones
MW PT-ONE BS 42
- 5 external buttons for unmatched control over the phone’s camera
- Ergonomic slip-free grip
- Dedicated app with patented ultra-sonic operation system
Convert your iPhone into a real camera
Pictar One Plus Mark II is a powerful smartphone camera-grip that connects easily to most iPhone and leading Android models (see enclosed list) and gives users unprecedented control over the smartphone camera through a user-friendly app. Pictar One Plus Mark II is controlled by no fewer than five external buttons and includes a patented, revolutionary interface which uses sound frequencies to activate the camera, which saves battery power compared to the standard Bluetooth connection. Pictar One Plus Mark II was born to address mobile photographers of all levels – from social recorders to professionals – who wish to get more from their smartphone camera and miss that good-old feeling of firmly holding and easily controlling a traditional camera.
5 external buttons for unmatched control over the phone
Unleash the power of your phone’s camera with real phisical controls and make the very best out of your iPhone’s powerfull camera
Ergonomic slip-free grip
If you miss the safe and stable feeling of the traditional camera grip, you’ll love the grip you get with Pictar, which lets you take pictures with one hand, and can also be attached to a strap, tripod and LED light devices.
Dedicated app with patented ultra-sonic operation system
Pictar app offers easy control of the iPhone’s camera, with unique features such as manual focus, shutter priority, ISO priority and more. It is wirelessly operated via ultrasonic system for significant power saving compared to existing Bluetooth systems.
Pictar One Plus offers five external control buttons:
- Multi-state shutter button – electronically calibrated to provide maximum sensitivity, just like a high-end camera. It offers “half press” mode to lock focus and exposure for easy tracking of a moving object or to create the desired composition, as well as “full press” for immediate shutter release.
- Zoom ring – located right under the index finger, making it easy for you to operate it with just one finger. Rotate left or right to activate the zoom, you can also manually customize it to suit your specific needs.
- Selfie button – clicking the zoom ring will switch between the phone’s two cameras – front and back – for quick & easy selfie shots, moreover, you can customize it to suit your needs.
- Exposure compensation wheel – controls the amount of light entering the camera, which helps the user to determine the exact level of exposure without complex menus.
- Smart wheel – a programmable button that allows users to control a variety of functions. In default mode, it changes the camera’s 9 pre-set modes: auto, sport, macro, and more. This is a very useful tool for the typical user. Advanced photographers can choose to program it to control other functions, such as manual, shutter priority, and more.
Pictar’s app is a turbo engine that drives Pictar One Plus Mark II forward. To develop it, miggo teamed up with a leading app development company that not only provided the app with ease of use but also new features that do not exist in the iPhone’s camera, such as preset modes and more.
One of the app’s most exciting components is the operating interface powered by sound frequencies. When the user operates one of the external controls it produces a sound frequency (18,500 – 20,000 kHz) which cannot be heard by the human ear. When this frequency is detected by the app it generates an appropriate action. This method significantly reduces battery drainage by both the phone and the Pictar device.
Ergonomic body – for a comfortable grip just like a traditional camera, and a strap to keep the precious phone from falling.
Pictar One Plus Mark II is inspired by classic cameras. It allows a firm grip and instant access to all five external controls – all this with just one hand.
The comfortable grip prevents the phone from slipping out of your hand and falling, significantly improves the sharpness of images and allows you to shoot with one hand – vertically or horizontally – and even taking a picture with gloves.
Pictar One Plus Mark II has a connecting hook for a strap and is supplied with a designated wrist strap. It also comes with a padded carrying case with a metal carabiner for secure attachment to a bag or belt loop.
With advanced photographers in mind, the bottom of the Pictar offers a ¼” 20 standard connection for a tripod. On top, there is a “cold shoe” connection for external lighting.
Things Pictar can do that stand-alone iPhone can’t:
- Manual focus
- Manual control of ISO
- Manual control of shutter speed
- Split focus and exposure points
- Option for Tiff files
- Physical buttons and wheels
- Tripod mount
- Light mount
- One-handed grasp
- Ergonomic body with modular iPhone attachment system
- Anti-slip grip
- Multi-state shutter button (focus and exposure lock / shutter release)
- Zoom ring
- Selfie button
- Exposure compensation wheel
- Smart wheel (pre-sets modes / programmable / manual mode)
- 9 pre-set modes: auto, manual, shutter priority, ISO priority, sport, macro, selfie, video, filters.
- ¼”20 standard tripod socket
- Cold-shoe mount
- PictarApp (download for free from App store)
- Dual-tone high-frequency interface
- Detachable wrist strap
- Neoprene padded pouch
- Battery life: 4-6 months
Compatibility – check here
- Length: 100 mm. / 3.9 inch
- Height: 71 mm. / 2.8 inch
- Depth: 33 mm. / 1.3 inch
- 60 Gr. / 0.13 lbs
- Pictar One Plus unit
- Wrist strap
- Neck strap
- Padded pouch
- 1/2 AA 3v to 3.6V battery
- PictarApp (free download)